By submitting your story to us, you give permission for Council on the Ageing (COTA) Queensland to share your stories on our social media channels, digital newsletters, and other publications.
By submitting your stories to us, you give permission for COTA Queensland to use any photos, images, videos and visual recordings, or sound recordings of people featured in the content for the purposes of marketing and advertising, media publicity, publication, general display or for any other purposes related to the Together campaign and Queensland Seniors Week.
This may include but is not limited to:
- COTA Queensland and Queensland Seniors Week websites
- Social media including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Media releases authorised by COTA Queensland.
By submitting your stories to us, you are confirming that:
- You understand the images/recordings of you contain your personal information and you give COTA Queensland permission to disclose this personal information for the above purposes.
- You understand the images/recordings may be changed or edited and you will not get to approve the final product.
- You understand COTA Queensland will not pay you for the use of any images/recordings and will not repay you for any costs or damages because of its use.
- You understand that once images/recordings of you have been put on the internet, COTA Queensland cannot control how they are used or shared by other people or entities.
- You release COTA Queensland from all claims in relation to the use images/recordings of you or the people in your content.
- You confirm you are of legal age and have the full legal capacity to submit this content and understand this consent process.